Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hitting new lows

I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 204.0 lbs, which is totally unexpected. I spent a lot of last week drinking heavily and haven't done any exercise since Friday afternoon. Yet yesterday morning I managed to weigh in at 206.0 lbs (202.0 a few hours later, but I disregarded that as an anomaly) and this morning I was down to 204.0 lbs. This is all on my parents' scale because I'm home in California for the week so it could all be totally off from mine. But the first day I was here my weight was comparable to what I was weighing in back in Colorado. So I kind of believe it.

This new weight is the lowest I have been since November 2008 and is just a bit lower than my most recent low weight of 206.5 lbs in May 2011 after which I shot up to my highest weight ever (224.0) within eight months. So it's been a while since I've been here. With my current commitment to healthy eating and the relative ease of the process this time around, I have a feeling this weight-loss trend will stick around for a while.

Every weight I hit from now on will be the lowest in over 4 years, which is crazy to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment