Friday, March 21, 2014

Farmers markets

I've really gotten into cooking these days and I prefer fresh ingredients because they're generally tastier than the stuff at the grocery chain.

BUT, I really hate farmer's markets, so instead I shop at the store that has "farmers market" in its title.

With spring already here (although the weather feels otherwise), there's been lots of talk of the excitement of finally shopping for local, fresh ingredients at the farmers market. I cringe every time I hear this.

A blog from which I get a lot of my recipes recently posted a blog post titled, "5 Reasons Why Your Partner Doesn't Actually Want to Go to the Farmers Market With You."

This could easily be retitled "Why Augeremt Really Hates Farmers Markets," since it is so spot on.

So if you want to know my reasons for hating farmers markets, read the article here:
5 Reasons Why Your Partner Doesn't Actually Want to Go to the Farmers Market With You

No comments:

Post a Comment