Friday, February 5, 2010

Starting over

I kinda sorta fell off the wagon for about a week or so. But I'm BACK! My GWF "broke" last week so I had to send it back and get a new one. It was still managing calories burned, but the beeper on it was very muffled and often non-existent so I figured it's just a matter of time before the thing crapped out. So I was without my GWF for a week, which for some reason made me stop logging food and exercising. I mean, I still ate relatively well without much junk food and got my broomball and indoor soccer in, but I didn't do the C210K plan like I'd wanted and there's a few days where I don't know exactly what I ate and I'm pretty sure I went over my budget. In short, the GWF was the best purchase I've ever made for weight-loss. And now that I've kinda sorta got my sleep schedule back to normal (I either wasn't sleeping at all or sleeping all day...horrible), I should be a real person again.

No comments:

Post a Comment