Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I need to start slowly

Another good sign: I've dug my GWF out of the drawer and it's charging right now. I haven't worn it because it's been summer and I don't want people to see me wearing it, but I've heard that there isn't much discrepancy in calories burned if it's worn in the bra. So I may try that. Or on my calf since it's becoming jean weather for good now.

I figure if I start off with it in a different spot and then feed it calories eaten and weight then the algorithm should adjust for that location and work better than if I just wear it there once in a while and on my arm the rest of the time. We'll see.

And lastly, I need to start off slowly, with this getting-back-to-working-out thing so the goal is 3 exercise sessions this week. Biking to/from school/work doesn't really count as a workout since it's only 5 - 10 minutes of actual sweating. The rest is flat biking. So here's the amended schedule:

Monday - Biked to school/work (doesn't really count, but I want to write it down and feel good)
Tuesday - 10 to 15 mile easy ride
Wednesday - Bike to school/work, maybe run if leg up for it, soccer in evening (in goal so don't actually sweat)
Thursday - Off
Friday - 10 - 15 mile easy ride
Saturday - Run if leg works, bike 10 to 15 miles (harder) if not
Sunday - Hangover day = off!

No comments:

Post a Comment