Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Usual

I did what I always do when I decide to make a new resolution (usually because I've been away for a while and let myself go): I changed my blog template. And because I do this relatively often, I'm getting pretty good at xml codes.

So here's the new motivation for keeping to this plan...the (hopefully) upcoming trip to Belize. I would love to be there right now :)

Edit: Now that I've seen other beach blogs I'm having second thoughts. This one is indeed too neon, so I'm going to try to find a more peaceful template. I know this has nothing to do with weight-loss and I should be working/studying/biking/all of the above instead of obsessing about this, but that's what I do.

220.5 (new high...ugh)
So far nothing, but may head for a ride in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment