Monday, November 9, 2009

First Day for Real!

I've been "seriously losing weight" for the past 2 weeks and haven't really gotten anywhere. The only thing I've been doing differently is diligently keeping track of what I've been eating. And although that is a great start, I haven't been doing anything about what I've been putting in my mouth. So, I feel like I need to hold myself accountable by writing down my thoughts here. Obviously, this won't be a daily thing or anything like that, but when I think of something I need to say (like, epiphanies regarding eating and working out), then I will have somewhere to write this down. So, the first epiphany is going to be here:

I need to change and go running/to the gym as soon as I get home. If my butt finds the couch, then there's no hope. I'm even thinking I may do the C25K runs in the morning. I mean, it's only 20-30 minutes and I can get them over with. We'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment