Friday, January 29, 2010

My body apparently doesn't like exercising

I had indoor soccer last night and apparently I've been made a forward. I actually kind of like it since I get to run around more and actually work on my soccer skills, but I'm so not in shape for that! I remember hearing the buzzer and realizing that it's only halftime, when I was dead tired. I spent the rest of the game doing short sprints and walking most of the time. Wow, I need to work on that!

Apparently, I also did something to my knee, because it started getting sore right after the game and got worse as the night went on. This morning, I couldn't get out of bed without pain and have been limping most of the evening. I can't really even walk very fast cuz of the pain. I had to miss out on Irish dance, which I'm not too bummed about cuz it's getting pretty frustrating not being able to do all the steps.

So yeah, I was totally excited about the next step of C210K but had to sit this one out. I guess it's good cuz it's pretty icy outside right now so it was a good rest day. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better and if not, I can either go for a bike ride or a swim. Either way, I'm exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment