Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weirdness and water

I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 217.5. Woohoo! I guess that kind of makes sense since I've been having an insane amount of calorie deficits daily this week, but to jump from 219.0 to 217.5 in a day is odd. I woke up feeling very dehydrated, so maybe that's what's behind the sudden weight-loss. Speaking of, I have no idea how/why I'm so dehydrated in the mornings. I've been drinking TONS of water so it makes no sense. Maybe it's so dry that I have to drink even more. I couldn't stand the taste of water (or lack thereof) yesterday, so instead I had Tang. I know, it's cheating, but I just couldn't have any more...

Other that that, I checked out last year's times for the tri and there are people who were very slow on the bike, taking over 2 hours to finish, so that makes me feel better about my 10 mph pace on this week's bikes. Granted, what we had here was relatively flat compared to Rage, but it's also 12 weeks out so there is definitely room for improvement. I have yet to go for a run, though, and that's becoming very problematic. It's the easiest workout to do out of the three, but I ABSOLUTELY HATE running. So instead of going for a jog, I spent all day watching the playoffs and eating chocolate cake batter. Mmmm...yummy. I just can't resist the stuff. I've had such bad chocolate cravings lately. So my weight should jump right back up to "normal" by tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment